Can I apply Elite Visa if I have had an "overstay" in Thailand in the past?

Apply for an Elite Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Elite Visa   Answer

You can apply for an Elite Visa even if you overstayed in Thailand in the past. However, if your overstay record is during your current stay, then you will need to exit Thailand before being able to affix the Elite Visa to your passport.

"Baan Smile is amazing!! Great customer service and content. I review their Business for topics such as: Visa options and processes. Very fast!!! “Cost of living” assessment tool to gauge your own financial capacity in different region’s of Thailand. A must for all!! Insurances Banking options and criteria And Accommodation. I highly recommend this business. So…”what are you waiting for?”"
~ Wilron
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms