Can I bring my dependent family members in Thailand with a retirement visa?

Apply for a Retirement Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Retirement Visa   Answer

Yes, your family members can accompany you to Thailand. However, if they do not qualify for the Thai Retirement Visa (O-A or O-X), they can apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa O or ED (for the dependent child)

You can only bring your spouse or dependent child under the age of 20 with you.

"Eric and Miss Pea will do everything possible to make your process go easy and fast."
~ Kurt Conover
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2022 · Privacy · Terms