Can I rent a house with retirement visa in thailand?

Apply for a Retirement Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Retirement Visa   Answer

No matter what type of visa you have, even on a tourist visa you can rent a home or condo in Thailand as a holiday property or, on a longer-term, with a suitable visa, a nice house or attractive condo for a year or longer.

"I contacted them when I realized I needed to get a 60 day visa in my own country, USA, before arriving in Thailand. They quickly responded to every email... I was very pleased with their service"
~ Brian Homer
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms