do I need proof on income as a student on ED Visa?

do I need froof on income as a student on ED Visa? I meet the financial requirements, but under 50 yrs old I want to speak the local language a bit better now, so I need a real school, not only "cheat" with ED. preparing since 3 years and now it's time to make it happen

Apply for an Education Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Education Visa (ED)   Answer

You only need proof of income to show that you can support yourself in the time of your studies. This is generally the same proof as being a normal tourist.

"I just want to share with others whom are considering using them, that BaanSmile is an excellent service. They helped me with my STV visa. They helped me every step of the way. This was during a time where it was quite complex getting any visa in Thailand. During the application process, they were excellent especially regarding answering emails quickly and clearly. If there were any issues regarding the requirements I provided, they would inform me and help correct the issue. They had what seemed to be a perfectionist approach. It was very comforting. Everything went really well and it was hassle free. I also had them help me with my subsequent 90 day extension/report. That also went very well and hassle free. There’s no way I could have managed doing all of these processes on my own this smoothly. I’m very grateful and I continue to use there service till this day for my visa purposes in Thailand. I highly recommend them."
~ Chris Messer
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2022 · Privacy · Terms