Hello Chalida, My question regards getting a work permit when 60 years

I would like to come to Thailand and do some part time work ( about 10-12 hours) when i retire . I have a degree, a TEFL, Business qualifications and much work experience. My question is would a school/university/company in Thailand hire someone who has just turned 60. Would it be difficult. I liked your video and it would be great if you can reply to my question.Thanks Paul

Apply for a Retirement Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Retirement Visa   Answer

I would say it's not impossible.

But English teaching is usually a young person's game.

However, because of your experience, you should look and see what kind of jobs are out there. Then when you prepare your resume, focus on the experience that would make you great for that position.

Wish you the best of luck!

"Really helpful, fast to respond and great customer service – Thank you very much Apiporn! 🙏"
~ Fabian Nilsson
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms