How do I report 90 days in Thailand?

Order Now for $150 per year  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   90 Day Reporting Service   Answer

If it is your first time filing a report for 90-days you need to go to the Immigration but if its your second time filing a report you can easily do it via the Internet by yourself as follows: Enter the website of the Immigration Office at URL : and select the Online Service (Over 90 day).

Note : The online application must be submitted within 15 days of the due date. For example, if the due date is 27 September 2020, you can submit the application from 13 September 2020

"I had watched their YouTube videos and contacted them with a question about visa services. They were a great help in getting my Special Tourist Visa. Most likely I wouldn't have gotten the approvals in time, and I would have had to reschedule my dates, flights, arrival etc. and at great additional expense had I done it myself. I would definitely recommend them for this service."
~ Jon H.
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms