[Could not load _aanav]

Short term Rentals

Home » Ask Baan Smile

I plan on visiting Thailand and plan to stay 1-2 months or more In Bangkok, but I will be going to Chon Buri for a longer period of time. When I go, is it possible for Baan Smile to help me get a short term rental Condo and help me get my Thai Drivers License?

Asked by @Adolfo Hernandez 9 months ago.
[Could not load _aacta]

Yes, we can help you. Please contact us at one of the links or phone number below once you are ready to get out of quarantine.

Answered 9 months ago by @Baan Smile