What are the requirements for Foreign Working Professionals?

Pre-Qualification Request  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Long Term Resident Visa Thailand - LTR   Answer

If you are a foreigners with profession and want to apply for LTR these are the requirments you need :

  • Must produce an employment contract or service agreement entered with business in Thailand or abroad
  • Foreign specialists must show proof of work experience in one of the targeted industries for a minimum of 5 years performed within 10 years of the application date.
  • The current employer must be a public company on stock exchange or private company in operation for at least 3 years with combined revenue of at least USD 150 million in the last 3 years
  • Personal income of a minimum of 80,000 USD/year in the past 2 years
  • In case of having personal income only between USD 40,000 to USD 80,000/ year in the part 2 years, the applicant must have a Master’s degree or above or own intellectual property or receive Series A funding of no less than USD 1 million.
  • Must present a health insurance policy covering medical expenses in Thailand no less than USD 50,000. The remaining coverage period shall not be less than 10 months on the date of the application, OR provide evidence of savings of at least USD 100,000 held in a Thai or overseas bank account for no less than 12 months before the date of application.
"I contacted them when I realized I needed to get a 60 day visa in my own country, USA, before arriving in Thailand. They quickly responded to every email... I was very pleased with their service"
~ Brian Homer
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms