What do I bring to a 90-day report?

Order Now for $150 per year  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   90 Day Reporting Service   Answer

If you want to file a 90-Day report at Immigration these are the requirements that you need to bring ;

1. Original and photocopy of passport pages (identification page and pages with visas and stamps)

  • front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
  • current visa
  • last entry stamp of immigration
  • last extension of visa

2. Photocopy of TM.6 (front and back of your arrival/departure card)

3. Original TM.30’s receipt of notification (notification of residence for foreigners) (if any)

4. Original TM.47’s receipt of notification (previous notifications of staying over 90 days) (if any)

5. Completed TM.47 form

"The team at Baan smile were so professional the customer service was excellent. I first called to get help with extending my tourist visa. Miss P was so honest on the phone she advised me if I wanted I could do extension myself and would only be 1,900 baht. I appreciated her honesty and advised her I prefer a company that has experience and would relieve my headache trying to figure on my own. Her team took over and completed all necessary paperwork and got all my information from me that was needed. They scheduled a day to meet at Immigration and I was met by Miss P and her assistant Sophia. They walked me through process and it was so simple. I am happy to have met the team at BAAN SMILE. I will be calling them for all my needs and services in Thailand."
~ Minh Nguyen
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms