What is a 90 day report?

Order Now for $150 per year  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   90 Day Reporting Service   Answer

As the name suggests, if you have been living in Thailand for more than 90 days, you have to report your current address to Immigration. The days start counting starting from the day you enter Thailand. So, if you leave Thailand and then re-enter, the days will reset to zero, and you have to submit your report ninety days after re-entering.

The 90 day report is the government’s way to monitor the foreigners staying in Thailand in an effort to minimize illegal activities or stays.

"I had watched their YouTube videos and contacted them with a question about visa services. They were a great help in getting my Special Tourist Visa. Most likely I wouldn't have gotten the approvals in time, and I would have had to reschedule my dates, flights, arrival etc. and at great additional expense had I done it myself. I would definitely recommend them for this service."
~ Jon H.
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms