housing retirement visa bank selection translation

Hello, I'm interested in a few services. Mostly selection of an affordable place with a 1 year lease to help me with a retirement visa (and a bank account). I may also need translation services for some visa or other requirements. Do you charge an hourly rate or a per service rate? Thank you -Michael

All Advice   Answer

Hi Michael, Please contact us directly so we can help you. Click on any of the buttons below this message.

Related Can Indian citizens apply for the retirement visa after 50? How to apply for a retirement visa and what agency can assist you? Retirement visa TR visa can open bank account ? Retirement Visa Can I convert Tourist Visa to Special Tourist Visa - STV?
"I contacted them when I realized I needed to get a 60 day visa in my own country, USA, before arriving in Thailand. They quickly responded to every email... I was very pleased with their service"
~ Brian Homer