1. What is Baan Smile?
Baan Smile is an online concierge service that assists with planning trips to Thailand and helps with relocation to Thailand, including visa services.
2. Are you a travel agency?
No, we are not a travel agency. We merely facilitate your travel arrangements, recommend services and assist with visa processes.
3. How much do you charge for your service?
We charge a one-time fee of $249 USD which covers our service for 60 days.
4. Do you help with travel to other countries too?
Yes, we can help with travel arrangements to nearby countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Laos.
5. Can you help me with visa applications?
Yes, we can assist with both short-term and long-term visa applications for Thailand and neighboring countries.
6. What are border-runs?
Border runs are trips made to the border to renew visas. We can assist with arranging these trips.
7. Do I have to pay for my own tickets and fares?
Yes, any additional fares, tickets, products, and services are paid for directly by the customer.
8. Can you help me find accommodation in Thailand?
Yes, part of our service includes recommending suitable accommodations according to your needs and budget.
9. Do you organize tours or activities?
We can recommend and facilitate booking local tours or activities but the actual payment and participation are up to the customer.
10. Can you assist me with relocating to Thailand permanently?
Yes, we offer services to assist individuals looking to relocate permanently to Thailand, including finding accommodation and assisting with visa processes.
11. How long does your service last?
Our service lasts for 60 days from the date of payment.
12. Can I extend your service beyond 60 days?
Yes, you can extend our services beyond 60 days for an additional fee.
13. How do I pay for your service?
You can pay for our services through various online payment methods which will be shared upon confirmation of service.
14. Can you help me with flight bookings?
We can provide recommendations on flight bookings but actual booking and payment should be done by the customer directly.
15. What kind of visa assistance do you provide?
We offer assistance with both short term and long term visas including necessary paperwork and procedures.
16. Do you provide assistance in person?
No, Baan Smile is an online service. We provide all our assistance virtually via chat, email or phone. However, if you are in Bangkok, we would love to meet with you in person!
17. Do you provide any guarantees for visa approval?
No, we facilitate the visa application process but the approval is at the discretion of the respective immigration department, embassy or consulate.
18. Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied with your service?
All sales are final due to the nature of our service. However, we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
19. Can you help me plan my itinerary in Thailand?
Yes, we can help plan your itinerary based on your specific interests and preferences.
20. Do you offer services in other languages besides English?
Currently, our services are only offered in English. However we do have providers who can speak Chinese, Spanish, Thai and German.
21. How soon can I expect a response after I contact you?
We aim to respond to all inquiries within 8 hours or less.
22. Can you assist with transportation arrangements within Thailand?
Yes, we can recommend and arrange transportation options within Thailand but actual booking should be done by the customers themselves.
23. Do you provide medical or travel insurance?
No, we don’t provide insurance. Customers are advised to purchase their own medical or travel insurance prior to their trip. We can assist you with finding the best insurance provider.
24. Does your fee include any taxes or hidden fees?
No, our fee is inclusive of all charges. There are no hidden costs.
25. Can you recommend good places to eat or visit in Thailand?
Yes, we can provide recommendations on places to visit and local eateries based on your preference and location.
26. Can I change my itinerary once it's been finalized?
Yes, changes can be made but they should be communicated to us as soon as possible for smooth facilitation of the trip.
27. Can you provide references or testimonials from previous customers?
You can also check our Google Business listing to read reviews, or this website itself.
28. Can you assist with any emergencies during my trip?
We can provide guidance and help with translation during emergencies but in all cases, local authorities should be the first point of call, or your embassy directly as well.
29. Does Baan Smile have a physical office location?
No, Baan Smile operates entirely online and does not have a physical office location.
30. Is my personal information safe with Baan Smile?
Absolutely, we adhere strictly to data protection laws and your personal information is kept confidential and secure.