If we move to Thailand me and my wife how mutch money must we have´/month to get retierment visa? I know that 65000bath for one person. We are from Sweden

All Advice   Answer

Yes, its 65,000 THB for one month.

If both of you are over 50 years old, then you would both need retirement visas. In some cases, one of you might be able to get a Dependent Visa.

Contact us at one of the links below so we can talk about your case!

Related Any other island will be open next month 3rd party money transfer. Asoke, Bangkok | 1 bed, 1 bath Do you have a short term rental condo Elite Visa & tax I am looking for a condo to rent in Bangkok.
"Eric and Miss Pea will do everything possible to make your process go easy and fast."
~ Kurt Conover