Convert your Tourist Visa to a Thai Retirement Visa

You’re here in Thailand and want to switch from a visa exemption or 60 day tourist visa to a O-A Retirement Visa. Baan Smile will help you through the entire process.

We will make sure you meet the financial requirements, escort you to the immigration office and get you settled into Thailand safely, legally and comfortably.

Let's get Started

"They are very honest and professional. I will definitely use their services when I move to Thailand."

Remi Di Rocco

More Retirement Services